The traditional savings accounts with easy access to your funds.
- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00 unless the primary account owner is under the age of 18; then no minimum opening balance requirement
- Customer uses a passbook to keep records of the account.
- Nine (9) withdrawals every quarter interest period at no cost.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- The fee for each additional withdrawal after the nine (9) allowed is $2.50 per withdrawal.
EFT (Electronic) Savings Account
(May Be Required)
- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00 unless the primary account owner is under the age of 18; then no minimum opening balance requirement.
- You may have three (3) debits to the account during every monthly interest period. The fee for each debit after three (3) is $2.50 per debit.
- Additional fees may be assessed, including but not limited to: overdraft fees or return item (NSF)fees. See the Fee Schedule.