Savings Accounts & Time Deposits
The traditional savings accounts with easy access to your funds.
- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00 unless the primary account owner is under the age of 18; then no minimum opening balance requirement
- Customer uses a passbook to keep records of the account in.
- Nine (9) withdrawals every three (3) months at no cost.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- The fee for each additional withdrawal after the nine (9) allowed is $2.50 per withdrawal.
EFT (Electronic) Savings Account
(May Be Required)
- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00 unless the primary account owner is under the age of 18; then no minimum opening balance requirement.
- You may have three (3) debits to the account during every monthly interest period. The fee for each debit after three (3) is $2.50 per debit.
- Additional fees may be assessed, including but not limited to: overdraft fees or return item (NSF)fees. See the Fee Schedule.
Time Deposits (CDs)
When you invest in a certificate of deposit (CD), you invest your savings for a specific period of time and we guarantee your interest rate during this period. A CD is a great fit when you don't need immediate access to your funds and want a predictable rate of return. CDs are also FDIC-insured, providing you with added security.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Amounts vary depending upon term
- A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Compounding and frequency of payment of interest depends on the amount of deposit
Enjoy a guaranteed rate of interest on your funds with a Time Deposit. Visit your nearest Community Bank office to learn more.